Monday, 20 June 2011

15 Grand


"15 Grand"
Written by Reason Produced by Ootz
Motif Records

Hook:
Shorty please get that yaself off me/
All I wanna do is feed my seeds/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Hater please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do is get my cheese/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Brother please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do get my drink/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Every body get ya self on me/
Tell em we aint gone rest so   please!/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Verse 1:

*I woke up early with that bad liquor breath/
*T-Shirt stinkin’ with the smell of cigarettes/
Got a heavy ass headache, I’m hung over I guess/
Wifey’s half naked like them sun babes in the press/

Staring at her body while she’s busy getting dress/
I turn over to check the time and then start to----- stress/
I’m late again and She’s not impressed/
Half dead, like the fat lady was singing from my chest/

This is us, young, gifted and black but depressed/
she just quit her job, so we livin off this cheaque/
Livin off these mic checks, lyrics and respect/
Plus the bank started flirting with me breathing down my neck/

- I’m rolling up the trees like voetsek/
*Like the national Soccer Coach I’m always under pressure/
-and so I still kick these raps/ so please…
don’t give me crap when all i need is 15 GRANDS!

Hook:
Shorty please get that yaself off me/
All I wanna do is feed my seeds/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Hater please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do is get my cheese/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Brother please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do get my drink/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Every body get ya self on me/
Tell em we aint gone rest so   please!/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Verse 2:

---- I’m tryina pay back credit cards/
Debit cards/ get a better job and then a car/
Take my moms to place she aint never seen before/
Take my team to number 1 in the game and beat the score/

What the hell you think breathing for/
I’m tryina eat wit ya’ll and get cheese some more like a pizza store/
And What the hell you think beefin for???/
Cause each o’ ya’ll don’t wanna speak at all/ whenever the receipts are called/

- The worst is that ya pockets aint deep at all/
ya cheaques always bounce like an ass when hits floor/
chicks bounce when i kick a song/
they listen more & bang they heads back & forth like oral intercourse/

This for ya’ll who want Cash on demand/
Tell ya mans to smack the hand or Send the cash to my bank/
---- I’m from the east of the rand/
so if you don’t have cash, make a plan, I want is 15 Grand/

Hook:
Shorty please get that yaself off me/
All I wanna do is feed my seeds/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Hater please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do is get my cheese/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Brother please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do get my drink/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Every body get ya self on me/
Tell em we aint gone rest so   please!/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)all i need is 15 GRANDS!

Verse 3:

*Cause I’m honestly convinced bloody worth it/
enough to say your favorite M.C. is not perfect/
Line ‘em up with all they accolades and illest verse/
I’ll show you that the game got sweet rappers like a church bin/

This what we work with, talent at its worst coz/
Talent at its best  is obsessed wit ya girlfriend/
I guess for now I’m tryina get what makes the world spin/
till then, ya 2012 M.C.’s watch the world end/

- Used to do it for props until last year/
- Coz props wasn’t standing at the cashier/
But it was fam there, standing wit some cash there/
Putting they money where their heart was like transplants/

bought an album that was half rap and half jazz/
half common, half Lauren, tumi and ras kass/
don’t be surprised I’m with a big ass band/
I’m dr dolittle talkina cats that got my 15 Grand

Hook:
Shorty please get that yaself off me/
All I wanna do is feed my seeds/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Hater please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do is get my cheese/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Brother please get ya self off me/
All I wanna do get my drink/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)

Every body get ya self on me/
Tell em we aint gone rest so   please!/
(Gimme my 15 grand!)






No comments:

Post a Comment