Monday, 20 June 2011

Bury Me Alive

Bury Me Alive [La Beat Tape]

Chorus: [x 2]
So bury in my illest piece when the casqued goes DOWN! 
WHEN THE CASQUED GOES DOWN!
Tell the world I got less while I was tryin get MORE!
I WAS TRYINA GET MORE!

Verse  1
Follow my districts, reason the mass has been sick/
Designer strips thick on the scene like I’m jennifer hudson/
Sekshin seven kept a brother looking fresh plus/
I think I made enough downloads to buy kids kicks/

I never bragged about the live before/
Coz I thought these wanna be’s would up the game and raise the score/
But! - They still the same as before, Staying with moms/
Flossin with cars/ they mama bought/ with they retirement doe/

Dudes! - I look at Caster Semenya and understand/
-How weird it feels like, to kill a track and be called the man/
I thought I had it! I thought – winnin was standard/
Feelin’ paralyzed to your critism, I can’t stand it/

I’m like fuck it! i’m ready to kick the bucket!
Coz my skillz told ya swagger, [hammer time] you can’t touch this/
Tell kalushi - get that grey horse tux in/
Coz when I die, I wanna be holdin bread like a lunch tin/

Chorus: [x 2]
So bury in my illest piece when the casqued goes DOWN! 
WHEN THE CASQUED GOES DOWN!
Tell the world I got less while I was tryin get MORE!
I WAS TRYINA GET MORE!

Verse 2
So When I *go out… I wanna got out shootin/
And I mean when I die, I don’t mean when to the club stupid/
I’m tryina clean up my damn image/
so I promised you damn critics I wouldn’t take lesser than 6 digits/ Ha!

walkin the ground feeling grounded like a migit/
coz one day I wanna buy my pops tims so we can kick it!/
get my little brother whips just to get him driven/
and to make sure my nobody elses pickin up my sister/

-I’m just – a - nother product of what is dope/
I M.C. coz Pep-C’s pep talk when they sniff coke/
I roll with brothers in they 30’s tryin get doe/
Students of life selling the texts books on how to make notes/

I prophecy, in zero nine, what’ll arise/
Coz when I die,  I wanna ride a little high in an x5/
-Bless rhymes, [take 5] and live life!/
Coz I’m livina die insteada dyina be alive!/ so

Chorus: [x 2]
So bury in my illest piece when the casqued goes DOWN! 
WHEN THE CASQUED GOES DOWN!
Tell the world I got less while I was tryin get MORE!
I WAS TRYINA GET MORE!www.reverbnation/r

No comments:

Post a Comment