Monday, 20 June 2011

They Don't Really Care About us (MJ Remix)


"They Don't Really Care About us (Dynamic Remix"
Written by Reason Produced by Dynamic
Leak

Hook:
I left the hood to get closer to all my hustles/
and to live a better for all time that I had struggled/
I doubled all my successes and even all o’ my troubles/
But it’s sucks coz every time I go back I’m seeing the devils and

chorus
[ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US?]

I speak for Katlehong and every other ghetto/
when I say it’s in despicable, half o’ the shit we getting through/
lack o’ sanitation and infestations that ridicule/
the bitter few, with little food and  little kids to get to school/

-I remember you - government officials/
saying help is just a around the corner just to get some votes/
ya’ll fix some roads, cause some damage only  you can solve/
then turn around and  tell people change’ll take a little long/

-I look at men and women flooding up grants/
Tryina get some cash, standing in a line, to take my taxes/
And yes it’s pretty sad but, yes….I understand/
Ya can’t expect no higher learnin’ when the school below the average/

S’why teachers sleep with chick and let ‘em pass coz/
them chick don’t need a book to get a job with all those assists/
no wonder people turn to witch doctors and pastors/
coz ya’ll suits don’t give damn, telling people theres  and chance but…

chorus
[ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US?]
I ain’t tryina be political at all but…

Verse 2

‘fya ever wondered why I’m so tempted to cuss/
it’s coz they tryina tear apart the taxi industry with buses/
they tryina tap my phone like they don’t where  all the drugs is/
-If they ain’t helping all the criminals, who gave ‘em guns then?/


see little kids carry beers for they moms/
tens in they palms/ guess there’s no dinner till tomorrow/
shit, sometimes I question, if mayor cares at all/
asked him for a better life and all they gave us was a mall/

look...  I think the higher powers really tryin to clown us/
hating on our shacks but they refuse to give us houses/
- push us around and speack for hours just announcin’/
They got enough in all they bank accounts to sink a township/

It’s B-E-E’s with HTC’S/
Rover or jeeps, a beach house in CPT/
a self asteem, that’s delt with steam/
the type who chased his dream, took ya butter just to make his cream/

No comments:

Post a Comment