Tuesday, 12 June 2012

"Do It Like I Can" Written by Reason & 37mph Produced by 37mph




Do It Like I can!!!
Like I can!!! x3


Hook:
Its so unfortunate that you cant do it like i can!!! x 2
Do It Like I can!!!
Like I can!!! x3
Its so unfortunate that you cant do it like i can!!!



Verse 1:

So this is what its come to?/
Back rapping in 2012 because I want to/ 
Many have asked "wha's he gone do?"/ 
I said what else but me coz I been "sayin" like goku/

Just doing my thing like im supposed to/ 
new school, but a little more soulful/ 
Used to freestyle rap coz im so cool/ 
But now I got fees I gotta rap coz im soooo schooled/

And im doing it with bosses/
that got c-class mercs carry macs and wear glasses/ 
and im but a young buck who takes chances/ 
in copin that 320 I by next august!

Player with words like poets on a soccer pitch/ 
With that Trust fund baby type english/ 
From the same hood uSkara ngobese was/ 
With the same dreams, I guess life is the difference/


Hook:
Its so unfortunate that you cant do it like i can!!! x 2
Like I can!!! x3
Its so unfortunate that you cant do it like i can!!!



Hook:
Its so unfortunate that you cant do it like i can!!! x 2
Do It Like I can!!!
Like I can!!! x3
Its so unfortunate that you cant do it like i can!!!

Verse 2:
This is - special dedication to haters/
Saying reason fell off bcoz reason aint famous/ 
Reason aint made it/ Reason aint paid yet/ 
Instead im celebrating that reason aint fake yet!!!!!/

I cant wait just to see they lil faces/
Hopin outta T's range slik as ventilation/ 
Bad madabeeeesh just by affiliation/ 
Gassed up like a brand new filling station/ 

I lost interest in what in everybody saying/ 
And started hearing out the queen saying baby get this paper/ 
Stack it till ya jeans make ya pockets hit the pavement/ 
put ya money where mouth is and give em changes/

Coz you cats have bin weak on that shit/ 
Motif don't sleep but we sleep on that shit! 
no beef, just A3D to that shit/
classic rap hit, got damn its that piff/


Bridge:
Its funny how my style got them hating but i don't care!
See them loosing direction, damn haters goin everywhere!

Verse 3:

Coz it was all a dream! 
Now we on the Hype Magazine/
Bouta go live like skype on the screen/
The songs out, so “hi nice to meet ya”/
You’ll be seeing a lot of me like miracle preachers/


Coz I do it for the ghetto/
from 1632, vosloorus to katlehong/
the east rand where I call home/
where the girls like rappers but they hating on they dress codes/

That's why I'm on my grown folk/
Even tho I sag my jeans like im 16 year old/ 

4thekidz no Jeulz High type though/
Phat boy steez, laying weight No lipo!

 
This is for my 15 grand/ 
coz im tryina quit my job and kick raps/ 
kick it at the mall and be a good clean brand/ 
not because im jiggy, im a bruce lee fan/




3 comments:

  1. Awesome to hear quality rap on the radio for a change, and it's fresh and local!! Schweeeet bro, let us grow-
    -this scene;
    an 'alternative' reality,
    each genre meets the mainstream,
    hand in hand. We know why;
    coz we all got fans,
    a bad-ass plan,
    musical creationist, lyricists,
    flying fists, stages alive with lights and mists,
    a people ready for change and more;
    a nation rearing to blast out the door,

    I'll stop right here coz I ain't no rapper.
    Merely inspired by your calibre, thank you sir.
    now you know what happens when you attract a white south african with your song;
    I rattled off some skit, bit my lip and I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Reason...

    This joint is dope. I fell for hip hop (this kind) at an early age. Now i know why i'm in the movement. I must say, the industry is pretty f***ed up. Lets change it. You are underrated indeed.

    halla back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikka u killed it..nyc lines...i hope all em wannabees realise..Reason killing it n he now rollin with e wise...pipo like u n i..cud ball 4eva no demise..despite the haters..wen r they gon realise dat we own dis restaurant n they just waiters...they just blips n we typhoons on the radar..these so called wanna beez r so last season like the terminator..i cud ball 4eva but tym fly'z.....nice one dawg[lawrence superyhme lights]

    ReplyDelete