Saturday, 31 May 2014

The May Freestyle written by Reason produced by Instro


DOWNLOAD HERE


Intro: 

Would you believe me if i told you 
that i love you more than any other person in  world??
Would you believe me if i told you 
that you the sexiest thing i've ever seen on this earth???
Would you believe me if i told you 
that you didn't have to prove a damn thing to these girls???
Would you believe me if i told you 
that my empires waiting for your presence to re-occur???

Verse 1: 
I look at you like you got it/ 
You look at me like "no I don't cause nigga u got it/ 
Soon as you walk in a spot im sure you gather ya options/ 
On em actresses, dancers, singer and models"/

And I'm like... well to be practically honest/ 
I'm not the most innocent man in any manner or form/ 
But in any act of adultery I just want know that 
I didnt do it just because you lacking something at all!

- Maybe i was lacking the balls, 
To honour my part and keep another broad from wha's yours/ 
But, I fell for it and I thought we moved on... 
meanwhile, we been sitting on pause, 
shit went cold!!!
Pre - Chorus: x 4
Like the season when the leaves are gone!!!
Like the season when the leaves are gone!!!
Shit went cold!

Chorus:
And they die!!!! 
Never To return no more/

Verse 2:
She looked at me like you got it/ 
I looked at her like, maybe by a variable margin/ 
but how can you see what i u got if u ignore it/ 
i wish u was a little more vain so u adore it/

Beautiful smile, spirit and an ora/ 
You's a 10 that always feel like 4! 
I Wish i never hurt before/ 
Cause it seems all this time been hurting u more/

Now u hardly see the point of being as gorgeous is u are/ 
Cause you was at ya best when i was looking for more/ 
I'm sure it must be hard to get back from it all/ 
I thank God that we made it this far but...
Shit went cold!!!

Pre - Chorus: x 4
Like the season when the leaves are gone!!!
Like the season when the leaves are gone!!!
Shit went cold!

Chorus:
And they die!!!! 
Never To return no more/ 


Bridge:
He Bathi ujola nobani wama top seven? 
"He bathi ng'jola no Lebo wama top seven!"
He Bathi ujola nobani wama top seven? 
"He bathi ng'jola no Nhlanhla wama top seven!"
He Bathi ujola nobani wama top seveeeeeeeeeeeeen? 
"He bathi ng'jola no Thembi wama top seven!"
He Bathi ujola nobani wama top seven? 
"He bathi ng'jola no Buci wama top seven!"
He Bathi ujola nobani wama top seven? 
"He bathi ng'jola no Zonke wama top seven!"
He Bathi ujola nobani wama top seven? 
"He bathi ng'jola no Kelly wama top seven!"
Outtro: (till end)

Shit went cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment