Thursday, 1 May 2014

The April Freestyle written by Reason produced by Instro





Chorus:
I don't really care what another nigga say! 
only give an ear if you say to my face! 
Otherwise i keep it moving cause im trying get this  paper,
cause for real, ain't nobody outchea calling out my name! 

hook: x 4
holler at me now! holler at me! 

Verse:
I spoke to amu just the other day! 
Homey told straight he getting paid, 
said he tired of these little games, 
hes tryina get this 7 figure money in bank!

Damn!
Meanwhile on another plane! 
Tumi puffin on Cohiba's with fucken mayor! 
I'm at club with no exact demeanor, 
this mamasita, said she wanna fuck me in my beamer!

Son of God, you can call me Reezus!  
i touch believers till i give them seizures!
sprinkle dat holy water when I'm speaking! 
and baptise all you demons in a fucken sequence!

eeeeeyyy foolish madabeeeesh! 
lay these verses like oh shit, yo this could've been a hit/ 
eeeeeyyy fuck it we got plenty bitch, 
i just did it for the kids plus...

Chorus:
I don't really care what another nigga say! 
only give an ear if you say it to my face! 
Otherwise i keep it moving cause im trying get this  paper,
cause for real, ain't nobody outchea calling out my name! 

hook: x 4
holler at me now! holler at me!

Verse:
Sometimes i really get confused,
this game has many voices all of which have of many views, 
and honestly sometime i wonder what they wanna prove! 
i hear them say some shit and think yo this surely April fools/

- For real you gotta be joking, 
all o'the doors are open, why aren't we talking bouta a movement/ 
there's so much we can do together but we don't even know it/ 
cause we always about our own shit being bigger than this whole shit/ 

fuck the bull i keep it moving! 
i just got a baby and his life is on my music!
see i was borna do this for myself, no other human,
so i ain't tryina do shit if it wont make me be bra hugh big!

My album coming hope you like it, 
that shit is gone be food for thought for all you fucken biters!
 im tryina get them rands, pounds, dollars and them nairas, 
just to show them all how to kill the game in silence/

Chorus:
cause I don't really care what another nigga say! 
only give ear if you say to my face! 
Otherwise i keep it moving cause im trying get this  paper,
cause for real, ain't nobody outchea calling out my name! 

hook: x 4
holler at me now! holler at me! 




1 comment: